Fandom: Glee and Yu Yu Hakusho
Pairing: Quinn Fabray x Hiei Jaganshi
Theme set: Alpha
Title: The Most Unlikely Couple
Warning[s]: Mentions of sex but nothing explicit.
Not in chronological order, and I don't know what made me do Hiei and Quinn at all lol. I love the most random pairings! And sorry if I use too many commas.
1. When everything started falling apart her senior year, she took comfort in knowing she would always have him.
2. When their lips touched the first time, it was like time stopped.
3. She was always surprised by how soft his lips were.
4. It did hurt when he bit her but it didn't compare to the pleasure she felt afterwards now that she was ultimately his.
5. Lumpy, curvy, and bland, she would never tell him about her "Lucy Caboosey" days.
6. He remembers how one day, all they did was just lay on the bed with her head on his chest, just listening to the rain pour.
7. It was funny how they got to know each other over their fondness of sweets.
8. When he was finally able to utter those three words that he didn't think he was capable of feeling.
9. "Onna, hang that thing up and get back in bed."
10. She never thought that one of his weaknesses in bed would be his ears.
11. "I have name, and it's not onna, it's Quinn."
12. Whenever she would bite her lip, he always thought it was the most sensual thing in the world.
13. Now that they were mated, whenever it was time for him to go, she would go as well.
14. She was glad that when they did it for the first time it meant that they would be together forever.
15. He always knew what places would set her on fire.
16. Hiei had now found his weakness and it took form in one Quinn Fabray
17. She cried endlessly whenever she finally realized that it was Hiei who was the one who gave her what she needed to put her life back together.
18. His speed was a handy thing in deed, especially in bed.
19. All she could do was laugh out loud with the wind flowing through her hair as Hiei carried her on his back.
20. He was able to free his emotions around her and vice versa.
21. He didn't know what to think when he was finally able to meet Beth, the life that Quinn created.
22. He would always be a little bit jealous of Puck.
23. He loved how her hands would always tangle themselves in his hair.
24. She thought he always had a smokey flavor to him.
25. One of the things she liked best about him was the devotion he would show to those he cared about.
26. She knew what she was getting into when she accepted his proposal to be his mate.
27. She would never forget how his blood was everywhere when he took that hit for her.
28. She felt like she was going to throw up when she saw him lying on the ground.
29. He honestly didn't understand how Finn's onna got all the solos, when his was a much better singer.
30. He was the only one who knew how much of a nerd she was when it came to constellations.
31. He was her new home, not Lima, Ohio.
32. She didn't know what to think when he first told her about him being a demon.
33. He doesn't know if he would survive if he lost her.
34. They complimented each other well, like lightning and thunder.
35. It was amazing how they created a bond that would never be broken.
36. He spoke to her the first time when she was getting sweet snow.
37. "Hiei, it's not that hard, all you have to do is press the button."
38. She didn't know what to say when he gave her a hiruseki stone made from his own tear.
39. When he first met her she didn't really smile that much.
40. He was hoping she would never truly know all of his past.
41. Who would've thought they would become two halves of a whole.
42. When he first got to know her, he thought she was a complete fool how she could see so me animals in one cloud.
43. She admitted to him how she always secretly wished she could fly.
44. They were always able to bring each other over the edge.
45. She would always be thankful on how he was the one who motivated her to get her life back together.
46. When she first smiled at him, he thought it was brighter than the sun.
47. The moon was their witness on how much they truly loved each other.
48. He couldn't help but laugh over her irrational fear of the ocean.
49. It didn't matter if it was short, or long, he thought she looked beautiful either way.
50. Their love was insane, it was intense, it was luminous, and even if you didn't know them, you could just tell how in love they were even if they didn't touch.